Wednesday 10 November 2010

Boring Lectures



Funny how some lectures get so freaking boring. All my life, my parents would tell me “Cindy, as long as you have that enthusiasm for what you’re studying, you will overcome”. But wait....overcome whaaaat nooow??? Dem bury enthusiasm for ground?

I’m sitting in a lecture and I feel like looking for safety pins to hold my eyes up.

Its highly sad.
So, who stole my enthusiasm now? You know what, I think I’ll just blame it on the English weather. Back home, if I dare sleep inside class, I’m at risk of receiving SLAPS from my dear teacher.


Mr. Ogunola would call it “a hot, good-for-nothing, dirty slap”. Abeg oH! I no want. Slaps wey fit make me feel like goat. You might as well tie rope on my neck now. And the weather doesn’t even help matters. U don chop slap for under hot sun before? Kai, it’s not good for the health. Ask my sister Bimzy.


She has experience.
My skin is so dry if i get slapped like that, you’ll just be seeing white white marks on my face.


Lwkmd...
So back to my boring lecture. Best way to get through these lectures;
1.Start a blog.

2. Get busy with it during class.

1. 3. Buy RED BULL!



I hope they help you out!
Yours truly......
Barbs...xx




4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha nice 1 guys..loool

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...una try sha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cindy u tried i'm literally rolling on the floor laughing

    ReplyDelete
  4. you ladies are cool,you should join the likes of mouthbasket,baba ali,die i go etc

    ReplyDelete